Content Management Consultants
Content management projects may include any of the following: a content management system deployment; modifying an existing content management system; managing and publishing existing content; restructuring of existing information architecture and content; developing and managing taxonomies, metadata, naming conventions, and controlled vocabularies; scanning, logging, cataloguing, inventory documents; writing documents; users training, etc.
Consultants will work either in a client’s office or remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in library and information science, information science or related areas
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in libraries, content management, taxonomy, or related areas
- Working knowledge of content management practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of user-centered design processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of information architecture and web publishing systems
- Knowledge and experience in content management systems
- Knowledge and experience working with taxonomies, metadata, naming conventions, controlled vocabularies
- Writing and editing skills
- Users training skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong analytical, time management, and organization skills
- Strong orientation to details
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and good judgment skills
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities, and take initiative
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively, and perform well under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to be comfortable in a fast-pace environment
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, results driven, and flexible to adapt to unique situations and projects
Absolutely no phone calls regarding this job.