Document Control Consultants
Document control projects may include any of the following: implementation of a document control system; managing an existing document control system; processing ECOs and BOMs; assuring documents compliance; change control management; organizing documents filing systems; scanning, logging, cataloguing, inventory documents; writing documents; users training, etc.
Consultants will work either in a client’s office or remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in library and information science, information science or related areas
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in libraries, document control or related areas
- Knowledge of standards and regulatory requirements as applicable to document control such as ISO 9001 and GxP/GMP
- Knowledge and experience of document control practices and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of electronic documentation management systems, i.e. systems used in document control
- Knowledge and experience in change control, BOM, ECO
- Knowledge and experience working with taxonomies, metadata, naming conventions, controlled vocabularies
- Writing and editing skills
- Users training skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong analytical, time management, and organization skills
- Strong orientation to details
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and good judgment skills
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities, and take initiative
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively, and perform well under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to be comfortable in a fast-pace environment
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, results driven, and flexible to adapt to unique situations and projects
Absolutely no phone calls regarding this job.