The primary purpose of document control is to ensure that only current documents and not documents that have been superseded are used to perform work and that obsolete versions are removed. Document control also ensures that current documents are approved by the competent and responsible for the specific job persons and are distributed to the places where they are used.
In regulated industries, this function is mandatory. Document control is a part of ISO 9001 and GMP/GxP requirements and is a critical function to ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
Our document control services include:
- implementation and administration of document control systems;
- ensuring documents regulatory and legal compliance;
- DCO/ECO process management;
- Bill of Materials (BOM) management;
- Approved Vendor List (AVL) management;
- change control management;
- documents routing and tracking.